queXF now supports a "double entry" feature, where two independent operators verify a form. By default this is disabled, but you can enable it for existing forms from the new "Double entry" menu, or refer forms to be verified again from the "Review forms" function.
Read on for details of how to upgrade (Database change required).
To upgrade (from queXF 1.19.x)
- Browse to the admin section of queXF and confirm that the "Import a directory of PDF files" process is stopped
- Backup config.inc.php (copy to config.inc.php.bak)
- Backup your database
- Run the following SQL on the queXF database:
ALTER TABLE `questionnaires` ADD `double_entry` TINYINT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0';
ALTER TABLE `forms` ADD `assigned_vid2` SMALLINT( 5 ) NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
ADD `assigned2` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL ,
ADD `completed2` DATETIME NULL DEFAULT NULL ;
- Extract the new package over your existing installation
- Copy your config.inc.php.bak file over the extracted config file
- Confirm that the "scans" and "images" directories are writeable by the web server process