This is a bug fix release. Fixes an issue with barcode detection when very close to the page edge. Also fixes some timeout issues when importing large forms.
Read on for details of how to upgrade (No database change required).
To upgrade (from queXF 1.20.x)
- Browse to the admin section of queXF and confirm that the "Import a directory of PDF files" process is stopped
- Backup config.inc.php (copy to config.inc.php.bak)
- Backup your database
- Extract the new package over your existing installation
- Copy your config.inc.php.bak file over the extracted config file
- Confirm that the "scans" and "images" directories are writeable by the web server process