This release adds the feature of being able to update an apache HTPASSWD file via the GUI. You will need to enable HTPASSWD_PATH and HTGROUP_PATH in the config.inc.php file. In addition, a new screen for deleting forms has been added.
Bug fixes include messages related to locale not being set and when outputting unverified data.
Read on for details of how to upgrade (No database change required).
To upgrade (from queXF 1.20.x)
- Browse to the admin section of queXF and confirm that the "Import a directory of PDF files" process is stopped
- Backup config.inc.php (copy to config.inc.php.bak)
- Backup your database
- Extract the new package over your existing installation
- Copy your config.inc.php.bak file over the extracted config file
- Confirm that the "scans" and "images" directories are writeable by the web server process