This release fixes an issue with verification with moving to the next text box in Chrome based browsers, and issue with barcode recognition in monochrome scans and a deprecation message in PHP 7.4 and greater.
Read on for details of how to upgrade (No database change required).
To upgrade (from queXF 1.20.x)
- Browse to the admin section of queXF and confirm that the "Import a directory of PDF files" process is stopped
- Backup config.inc.php (copy to config.inc.php.bak)
- Backup your database
- Extract the new package over your existing installation
- Copy your config.inc.php.bak file over the extracted config file
- Confirm that the "scans" and "images" directories are writeable by the web server process