queXF 1.3.0 has been released on SourceForge and is available for download here
queXF 1.3.0 has the following features:
- Interactive banding of forms (faster - using AJAX - thanks to Prototype JS and Rectangular Marquee Tool)
- More accurate barcode detection
- All pages XHTML 1.1 Compliant
- Page size modifications possible in config.inc.php
- Banding zooming works without resetting page
This release does not make any changes to the database structure, so to upgrade from queXF 1.2.0, do the following:
- Backup your config.inc.php file
- Extract the new queXF 1.3.0 package to a new directory (or if you are game, over the previous installation)
- Edit the new config.inc.php file to have the same database/path settings as your old config.inc.php
Note: Do not run two instances of queXF on the same database simultaneously as you will get errors.
Please join/read/check the mailing list for any help or discussion.