queXF "easy" installation using Docker Toolbox
- Download Docker Toolbox from here: https://github.com/docker/toolbox/releases
- Install it with the default options
- Run the "Docker Quickstart Terminal" from the Desktop or Start Menu
- Note: The first time starting, it may take a little while when setting up.
- Once a terminal appears ($ sign waiting for input), type in (press enter after each line):
git clone https://github.com/adamzammit/quexf-docker.git
docker-compose up -d
- This will download and run queXF inside Docker (this will take a few minutes the first time).
- Once complete - you can access queXF by visiting: http://192.168.99.100:8081/ in your browser
- The default username is: admin
- The default password is: password