On Tuesday 18 May 2010, I presented at the International Field Directors and Technologies Conference on queXF. The presentation was titled 'Web based paper form verification using queXF'. The presentation should be available on the site shortly, but I have made a local copy available of the presentation here.
queXF 1.8.1 has been released today on Sourceforge
- Line detection will always return a line if it exists
- Page setup now uses detected page size
- Directory processing has ability to stop even when waiting for a long period
Click on Read more for how to upgrade
To upgrade from queXF 1.8.1 - do the following:
queXF 1.7.0 has been released today. Download it at Sourceforge
It contains the following new features:
- Scanned images are rotated, scaled and offset to handle scanning irregularities
- Missing pages are inserted in to the set if only 1 page is missing
New columns are required in the database, so follow the instructions to upgrade from 1.6.0...
Upgrading from 1.6.0:
queXF 1.6.0 has been released today. It is available for download at Sourceforge
- Added pagesetup.php for help setting up the config.inc.php for your page layout
- Ability to "watch" a directory for PDF files and process them as they are placed there
- Importing memory reduced by only keeping current page in memory
Read more for how to upgrade from 1.5.0...
Upgrading from 1.5.0...