queXF 1.7.0 has been released today. Download it at Sourceforge
It contains the following new features:
- Scanned images are rotated, scaled and offset to handle scanning irregularities
- Missing pages are inserted in to the set if only 1 page is missing
New columns are required in the database, so follow the instructions to upgrade from 1.6.0...
Upgrading from 1.6.0:
queXF 1.6.0 has been released today. It is available for download at Sourceforge
- Added pagesetup.php for help setting up the config.inc.php for your page layout
- Ability to "watch" a directory for PDF files and process them as they are placed there
- Importing memory reduced by only keeping current page in memory
Read more for how to upgrade from 1.5.0...
Upgrading from 1.5.0...
For the best performance using queXF, scan your forms to PDF using the following options:
1. Monochrome (1 bit)
2. 300DPI Resolution
queXF 1.4.0 has been released.
Added client ability to view forms (in /client subdir). You can assign clients to forms by username, so they can review the forms over the internet.
Added support for Codabar barcode (in addition to Interleaved 2 of 5)
Read on for instructions on how to upgrade from queXF 1.3.0 or 1.3.1
Upgrading to queXF 1.4.0 from 1.3.0 or 1.3.1
queXF 1.3.1 has been released.
This release fixes a bug in the new banding system which caused scripts to run very slowly in the browser. If you have just downloaded the 1.3.0 release, you can download this release and replace the file admin/bandajax.php with the new one (that is the only change in 1.3.1).
Details of the change are available to view in the SVN repository
queXF 1.3.0 has been released on SourceForge and is available for download here
queXF 1.3.0 has the following features: